Of the North is a Milwaukee based folk band. We reach back to our roots to perform original music that is inspired by our Wisconsin heritage. One of the best mediums to communicate raw emotions and feelings is with acoustic instruments and voices, and we proudly share our music with that in mind. We bring the authentic and honest nature of folk music to every note, every melody, every song.
- New Show Announced – Dec 13 at Riverwest Public House (11/25/2013) - We’ll be joining our good friends, Pay the Devil, at the Riverwest Public House (a new venue to both of us!), on Friday, December 13th. The show will be opened up by Counting Coins, formerly members of Heartland Wails.
- Nate Honoré, vocals/guitar/banjo
- Kevin Kasinksi, vocals/guitar/mandolin
- Kent Heberling, cello/percussion
- Joe Bratz, trumpet/vocals
- Bernadette Gonzalez, bass
- Kristen Honoré, vocals/percussion/ukulele
- Tyson Allison, percussion